Union Positiva Inc. is an HIV/AIDS services provider in Miami, Florida. All of our HIV/AIDS programs and services are delivered in Spanish and/or English, based on the needs of the client. The staff at Union Positiva, Inc. is fully Bilingual and Bicultural in Spanish and English and represents US born Hispanic/Americans, Central Americans, South Americans, and the Spanish speaking Caribbean Islands. Our HIV/AIDS counselors are certified by the Florida Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Summary of Union Positiva’s managerial experience:
- It is Union Positiva’s 10th year providing targeted HIV/AIDS services to Latino/Hispanic populations at risk throughout Miami-Dade County and South Florida.
- For the last 3 years we have conducted an average of 2,000 CTR/HIV Rapid Tests per year with an average HIV positive rate of 1 new HIV case for every 40 Latinos/as tested for HIV at Union Positiva, Inc.
- The agency has been providing HIV/AIDS Counseling and Testing services since 2000
- We are experienced Case Management providers including the Comprehensive Risk Counseling Services intervention.
- We have experience implementing several federal, state, and county grants targeting Latinos and other minorities
Union Positiva, Inc. is located at 215 SW 17 ave, Suite 310, Miami FL 33135
You can contact us by calling us at: (305) 644-0667
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Also by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org